Saturday, January 14, 2023

Sarah-Berlin

     Staying in Berlin has been an amazing experience! We arrived in Berlin on January 9th late in the evening so I didn’t get to look around the city well until the next day. When I woke up the next day I could hear the sounds of a bustling city and I remember opening my window for the first time and seeing the beautiful stone buildings all around me. Navigating around berlin was relatively difficult for me. It’s a giant city where sometimes the best way to get somewhere is to take a bus or subway. Berlin is full of beautiful buildings with tons of history and culture. We got to learn about the history of Berlin on our first day there with a walking tour from our guide Jessie. 


One of the coolest experiences I had in Berlin was going to the top of the television tower. From the tower, I could see the entire huge city of Berlin. It was amazing to see all of the giant buildings looking so small. I also enjoyed seeing the Berlin Philharmonic playing Felix Mendelsohn's Elijah. It was one of the most amazing performances I have ever seen. The musicians executed everything with extreme accuracy and their sound filled up the entire concert hall. I truly enjoyed my time in Berlin and am looking forward to new adventures in Leipzig!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mara-final reflection

  The trip was over all amazing. There were so many new experiences and learning opportunities.  Not only did I learn from the different mus...