Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Mara-final reflection

 The trip was over all amazing. There were so many new experiences and learning opportunities.  Not only did I learn from the different music concerts we went too, but I learned a lot from just being in these new places. There was so much to learn from the rich cultural histories of the different cities/countries we traveled to. It was a surreal experience to be at places I have read about in history books. The architecture was also amazing. There are so many intricately detailed buildings.


My favorite show was the Rachmoninof Ballet. I always love going to the ballet. I also thoroughly enjoyed the concerts during Mozart week. I love Mozart's music. His music often reminds of the spring. I also really liked the day we took a gondola up to the top of a mountain and hiked around. Nature is so awesome and it was cool to explore it in another country. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Mara-final reflection

  The trip was over all amazing. There were so many new experiences and learning opportunities.  Not only did I learn from the different mus...