Monday, February 6, 2023

Emma- Final Reflection


     All in all WOW, what a trip!! I had a completely amazing and unforgettable time on this trip. My favorite performances would have to be the Rachmaninov Ballet in Leipzig because of the incredible choreography and talent of the dancers and Mendelson's Elijah performed by the Berlin Philharmonic because of the amazing combination of vocal and instrumental talent performed by the choir, orchestra, and soloists. 







    My favorite activity we did overall was the Untersbergbahn in Salzburg. I already gushed over how incredible it was in my Salzburg post, but those views are really something that has been ingrained in my mind and I will think of whenever I am remembering this trip. 

    I learned so much about the music and culture of these places, but also things that I didn't even realize I would be learning about like the architecture, the history of these countries, and all the beautiful sights that exist in these places. I think I learned more in this class than I have in maybe any class ever, because every day was so jam packed with activities and every place we went was new and exciting and filled with tons of stuff to see. I am so happy I was able to go on this trip and experience all these amazing things. Thank you to all the new friends I made on this trip for making this experience even more spectacular. 

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mara-final reflection

  The trip was over all amazing. There were so many new experiences and learning opportunities.  Not only did I learn from the different mus...